We notify the details on Course Registration for Fall 2020 as below.
* Students who graduate from UST Marster's program, and enter to UST as Ph.D program cannot take the same courses(major course, seminar, commom course) he or she already took during UST Marster's program. If students do the same major as they were before, and if the major only need one required course, then the students do not need to/ cannot take the course.
* Application for registering extra credits
- Students can take up to 3 credits additionally by applying for extra credits.
- Students with GPA 4.0 or higher for the recent semester
- Students can not apply for the first semester after admission.
* Students can search and apply for Proquest major ebooks from the UST E-library for study purposes. For more information, please refer to the attachment file.(042-865-2332)
- Below -
- A student is required to take at least 1 credit per semester until completing the program, Otherwise they will be expelled.
- Application for Extra Credits: 10th. AUG. ~ 21st. AUG.
- Course Registration: 17th. AUG. 9 am ~ 26th. AUG. midnight
- Change, Add and Drop: 1st. SEP. ~ 7th. SEP.
- Withdrawal: 8th. SEP. ~ 25th. SEP.
How to register courses
Log on to the UST Portal Information System
(http://portal.ust.ac.kr or http://edu.ust.ac.kr)
*Other specific details are in attached file.
cf) Schedule for Study at the collaborative universities program is various and you need to check it on the web.
For more details, please refer to attached file.
* There are many phone inquiries during the course registration period.
If you have any questions, please use email.