Admission Guidelines for Fall Semester, 2017 (modified)
- International Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 15402
- Registration Date : 2017-02-15
We announce the admission guidelines for Fall Semester, 2017.
1. Period of admission application : March 2, 09:00 ~ March 15, 18:00(GMT+p), 2017
2. The additional and specific information for Fall Semester 2017 can be found through the admission guidelines.
3. Please find the attached documents and prepare for your application in advance.
a. Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
: Applicants are not required to provide an official English score if he/she has obtained degree at a university(graduate school)
in the UST-designated English speaking countries(※refer to the mark)
and has proven that all the courses you have completed were taught in English. In this case, applicants are required to submit this form.
※ UST designated countries : Belize, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana,
Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Gambia,
Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Is. Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda,
Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
b. Letter of Recommendation
- choose one of the way below
1) Use online admission system
: Enter your recommender’s information(must contain email address) while you apply for UST.
Fill out an application. The link will be send to your recommender automaticaly.
2) Submit the letter via post or in person(sealed envelope by recommender)
: In this case, applicants are required to submit this form to UST International Student Affairs Team via post or in person.
c. Proposal for Study
: Applicants will fill out directly on online admission system during application period.
Please refer to this form and prepare in advance.
* 'Letter of Recommendation' and 'Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction' should be written on a precirbed form.
** Information of School's major has been modified.
- rearrangement of KIST School's, KRIBB School's and KRICT School's major.
- International Student Affairs Team, UST
(Tel : 042-865-2411, 2414, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)