Notice of modified Guidelines for Specialized Master’s Admission Guidelines(Fall Semester, 2020)
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 166
- Registration Date : 2020-03-18
As the official English test(TOEIC, etc.) has been canceled to prevent the spread of the recently spreading coronavirus-19 infection,
please refer to the application schedule for 2020 Fall semester and check the deadline of submitting the Official English Test Score.
* The following is the URL for the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
* Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Specialized Master's program, i-Core, or Early admission.
If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked
We announce the Specialized Master’s admission guidelines for Fall Semester, 2020.
1. Period of admission application : February 12, 10:00 ~ March 25, 17:00(GMT+9), 2020
2. The additional and specific information for 2020 Fall Semester can be found through the admission guidelines.
3. Please find the attached forms and prepare for your application in advance.
a. Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction[Form1]
: Applicants are not required to provide an official English score if he/she has obtained degree at a university(graduate school) in the UST-designated English speaking countries(※refer to the mark) and has proven that all the courses you have completed were taught in English. In this case, applicants are required to submit this form.
※ UST designated countries: Belize, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Gambia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Is. Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
b. Letter of Recommendation : choose one of the way below[Form2]
1) Use online admission system : Enter your recommender’s information(must contain email address) while you apply for UST. Since sometimes recommendation letter link is not sent to your recommenders, please check before application deadline whether or not a link has been received to recommenders.
2) Submit the letter via post or in person(sealed envelope by recommender) : In this case, applicants are required to submit this form to UST Student Affairs Team via post or in person.
c. Proposal for Study: Applicants will fill out directly on online admission system during application period.Please refer to this form and prepare in advance.
4. Those who are currently emplyed as public officials can apply
[Inquiry about Admission Procedure]
Student Affairs Team, UST
Tel : +82-42-865-2334 / E-mail : F_adm@ust.ac.kr
[Inquiry about Major]
Tel : +82-51-664-3556 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org