Major in Industrial Technology is robotics, Industrial materials and smart manufacturing engineering, Green Process and Energy System Engineering major for human resource development in robotics, industrial material, manufacturing engineering, green process, energy system industry related to Korea's main industry and Industry 4.0. Robotics is developing robots that are being used in the field through fusion research that combines mechanical, electrical, electronic, and IT. Industrial materials and smart manufacturing engineering provide opportunities for understanding and studying the virtuous cycle structure of critical materials such as rare metals and ceramics. Green Process and Energy System Engineering studies clean material processes and high-efficiency energy technologies.
Robotics is an interdisciplinary study composed of mechanical, computer and electrical engineering as well as information technology for the purpose of developing robots to accomplish tasks in place of people. You will learn about advanced technology such as environment recognition, decision making and intelligence, manipulation, navigation and human-robot interaction. Our department is aiming to cultivate experts who have the ability to develop service, field and manufacturing robots that function in real environments.
Industrial Materials and Smart Manufacturing Engineering
Industrial material and Smart manufacturing engineering aims at the virtuous cycle structure of the scarce material industry for advanced rare metals such as metals and ceramics which are in short supply compared to the industrial demand of Korea's main industry and new growth engine industy.
Green Process and Energy System Engineering
Green Processes and Energy system engineering studies clean-material processes and high-efficiency energy technologies to solve energy, industrial resources and pollution problems, which are the most important issues in modern society. In the field of energy, resources and environment, we will improve the existing energy and raw material production system more environmentally by applying clean technology, and study the technology of clean production and high energy efficiency using unused resources such as biomass, low grade fuel, There is.
Vision & Goals
Educate field-oriented student of talent in order to realize a global powerhouse in robotics, industrial materials, manufacturing engineering, green process and energy system industry related to Korea's main industry and Industry 4.0.
Med- and Long Term Development Goals
1. Realization of on-the-spot education without re-training
2. Systematic education for advanced engineering ability
3. Practical training for the enhancement of practical skills in industrial field
1. Activation of convergence technology research
2. Securing world-class research infrastructure and operating system
3. Specialization and inter-agency cooperation system for creating outstanding research results
Promoted Strategies and Projects
1. To cultivate global human resources to compete with the world
2. Development of science & engineering education program
3. Develop and participate in joint research programs with leading domestic companies
1. IT industry & manufacturing & energy convergence technology development
2. Get the latest equipment and facilities for future-oriented research
3. Enhance research capability through domestic and overseas technology exchange and joint research
Chemical/material/energy/life science companies
Educational institutions for chemistry/chemical engineering/mechanical engineering/biological engineering
National institutions for R&D policy and evaluation
History of Major
역대 전공 이력 안내
역대 전공 이력을 보여주는 표입니다.
||1st Semester, 2018 ~
|Green Process and System Engineering
||1st Semester, 2006 ~ 1st Semester, 2018
|Cleaner Production System
||1st Semester, 2004 ~ 2nd Semester, 2005
|Robotics and Virtual Engineering
||1st Semester, 2015 ~ 1st Semester, 2018
||1st Semester, 2004 ~ 2nd Semester, 2014
|Intelligent Robot Engineering
||1st Semester, 2006 ~ 2nd Semester, 2014
|Critical Materials and Semiconductor Packaging Engineering
||2nd Semester, 2015 ~ 2nd Semester, 2018
|Rare Metals Engineering
||2nd Semester, 2012 ~ 1st Semester, 2015