- AffiliationKorea Atomic Energy Research Institute
Accelerator and Nuclear Fusion Physical Engineering
- Contact Information042-866-6150
- Highest Level of Education아주대학교
Field of Research
Terahertz photonics, Ultrafast spectroscopy
- I. H. Baek et al./Boosting the terahertz nonlinearity of graphene by orientation disorder/2D Materials/2017. 2.
- I. H. Baek et al./Control of terahertz nonlinear transmission with electrically-gated graphene metadevices/Scientific Reports/2017. 2.
- I. H. Baek et al./Terahertz transmission and sheet conductivity of randomly stacked multi-layer graphene/Applied Physics Letters/2013. 5.
- Beam characterization at the KAERI UED beamline[Journal of the Korean Physical Society,2016-10-04]
- Monolayer graphene coated Yb:YAG channel waveguides for Q-switched laser operation[Optical Materials Express,2016-08-01]
- Highly efficient organic crystal OHQ-T for ultrabroadband terahertz wave generation beyond 10 THz[ OPTICS EXPRESS,2016-05-11]
- Characteristics of few-cycle terahertz radiation generated in as-grown organic crystal HMQ-T[Current Applied Physics,2014-03-01]
- Boosting the terahertz nonlinearity of graphene by orientation disorder[ 2D MATERIALS,2017-02-17]
- Control of terahertz nonlinear transmission with electrically-gated graphene metadevices[SCIENTIFIC REPORTS,2017-02-20]